How should I select my delivery date for the cake jars?
Please check our calendar at the checkout to see the earliest delivery date, we recommend ordering a minimum of 3 days in advance. Order's can be made up to 3 months ahead. You can select any available date on this Calendar however we recommend you choose a delivery day between Wednesday - Friday.
Jars are sent nation wide!
If your order is for Cake Jars, We will try our best to get your order to you on the selected delivery date however, as we use a third party delivery service. Therefore, delivery is out of our control and IS NOT 100% GUARANTEED on your selected delivery date.
**WE ARE UNABLE TO ISSUE A REFUND IF YOUR JARS ARE DELIVERED TOO LATE FOR CONSUMPTION DUE TO A COURIER DELAY (over 3 days from delivery date).
How much is delivery for my celebration cake going to cost?
$15.50 flat rate Auckland wide. If your postcode is not allowing you to finish the checkout process, give us a call on 02102914671.
How much is my bespoke cake going to cost?
This depends on the size and level of detail or labour hours required to achieve the desired design. We have a minimum spend of $240 and our minimum size for custom cakes is our tall 6inch, 12 - 20 serve.
Do you make allergy friendly cakes?
We can’t cater for any nut allergies or gluten intolerances as we work in a very busy and very small kitchen, so while we take the utmost care with each and every cake we make, there is always a chance of cross contamination with allergens.
How big are the cake servings?
Our serving sizes are 1.5 x 2 inches in size and each piece includes two strips of cake and one strip of filling.
Do you use fondant?
Yes and no. While we don’t get too many fondant cake enquiries, we can and still do use fondant where the design calls for it. However, please bare in mind that the fondant application can make for a labour intensive process, which drives up the price and while we don't mind the taste of fondant, we have found that the majority of fondant coated cake slices have their fondant removed and end up as waste. Ultimately we have found ways to create textures and finishes without the need for fondant allowing us to do more within a specified budget and keep to our ethos of minimizing our footprint on the environment.
Do you make fondant cake toppers or figurines?
No but have a chat with us and we can recommend some suppliers.
Ordering, Delivery and Refund policies on all cake and flower products.
- If your order is bespoke, in order to schedule your order on your event date a 30% non-refundable deposit is required. Without the deposit, we will not hold your date.
- All final payments for bespoke orders are due 2 weeks prior to your event date. If payments are not made by the due date the order may be cancelled.
- Refunds are not provided for any reason including a pandemic due to our full schedule. We can however postpone your cake or products to a later date.
- If you have ordered a product online and selected the wrong date, we are unable to issue you a refund.
- Any order placed outside or in direct sunlight during an event has the possibility of melting or deforming due to the heat. We are not liable for a product once it has been delivered or picked up from the premise.
- The cost of two tier or fragile orders delivered by us is $2 per km from the bakery to the event venue and back. The distance will be determined by the shortest distance as calculated by Google Maps.
- We are not liable or responsible for a cake or product once it has left the bakery. You should prepare your vehicle so it is clean and free of items that could roll or slide into your order. We do everything in our power to provide a well-structured cake, but please note that cakes are very fragile - drive carefully and slowly.
- Please note: We must order ingredients or create parts of your product in advance, in addition to labour that has already been expended in the preparation of any order. Our booking calendar fills up quickly and is on a first-come, first served basis based on deposit/invoice payment NOT receipt of invoice. Therefore, if you cancel, your order has taken up production time that could have otherwise been given to another customer, so we lose both orders.
- In any such event as a natural disaster, pandemic or large scale situation beyond our control, refunds will not be provided for any deposits, part or full payments
- BY BOOKING, AND PAYING A DEPOSIT/ANY AMOUNT, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY AGREEING TO THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS